Soul Lark's Weaving

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

What a terribly busy time it has been! I note with regret that I last posted more than three weeks ago! Summer is never a good time for writing. The office is a hive of activity as holiday makers start making last minute plans! Of course this means that the company gets good business and employees get more work!

I shouldn't be complaining, really. Work keeps me occupied and pays for all the medicine I take. The occupation keeps me active although I can't say that the stress keeps me sane :)

I hope to put the finishing touches to the next part of the story. Yes, yes, I know that it's a story that I'd written several years ago but I still have to make sure that the HTML is done properly. If not, parts of the story disappear! The busy time meant that I code several lines every night before going to bed. It's a real struggle keeping awake, waiting for the computer to boot up and then trying to remember where I had stopped. Then, being the queer person that I am, I have to make sure that all [']s become [’]s and so on. There are times when a little voice tells me to stop being so fussy and just leave the [']s as they are. Of course, I remember being taught that when doing something, we must make sure to do it properly.

So expect memories-2 to be posted in a few days time.

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home