Soul Lark's Weaving

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Reader's Mail

I received mail from a single reader yesterday. I have replied. I remember a time when I was so discouraged by the lack of readers' responses. I was so tempted to give up. That was partly the reason for the problems in the original "Pellegrine". I had wanted to give up but was not happy to leave the story hanging, so I started to force the storyline to an end. This caused several inconsistencies. When I had finally decided to continue the story, the forced storyline was forced back and there were many problems with the story line. Hopefully, the rewrite now will be give a more consistent story.

I'd like to thank the reader who wrote. Even though I have decided to complete the story, a letter was welcome. Loneliness is now a mainstay of my life, as it was five years ago. I suppose the short time that I had a confidante was helpful to recharge my writing batteries. Yet, he, whom I thought was the soul-mate I had searched for, remains a hole in my heart. Present and yet distant, he evokes strong emotions in me.

I must continue to write. The next chapter is almost ready. I hope to post it before the weekend.

1 Comments:

  • Keep the Faith ... and know there is an audience waiting eagerly for your next chapter, i didnt realise you put a peice of your own history in it, im honoured to be reading such a story :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home