Soul Lark's Weaving

Monday, May 23, 2005

Down in the Dumps

Why am I so stupid? Something happened at work and it infuriated me. It didn't affect me directly but to a colleague. I just couldn't believe that the top management was so unjust! I had wanted to walk out immediately and tender my resignation. The unions are of no use. They'd probably get their hands burned if they did. This time, the law was on the management's side. Management doesn't have to act with compassion. What really irritates me is that I can't resign. I walk out and I won't be able to get another job at my age. If I do, my manager (he's a good fellow) who stuck with me would also get into trouble. He had promised that I was still able to contribute when he reserved that position for me. I had to take quite a long break when I was ill. If I leave, it wouldn't be fair to him.

All this anger has not done anything to help in my writing. I know that I'd probably draw out all these emotions when I get the opportunity but I just couldn't write romance with how I feel. So, I'm going to do editing today and test the hypertext codes. So Sven 5 is sitll coming out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home