Soul Lark's Weaving

Monday, June 06, 2005

Summer Coming!

Work is increasing because of the coming summer. By turn, my colleagues will take their annual leave during this time. I'll take on most of their work because I don't exhaust my leave during the summer. I take short breaks periodically throughout the year. I am hoping that the summer will go quickly, though. I'm pretty much alone in my life and seeing one or two colleagues absent will set my mind off. I'll think about family. I'll think about loved ones. I'll think about the absence of a significant other. I'll get depressed. When I'm in that state, I can either write with abandon because I don't want to think about my situation, or I'll stare at the computer screen, wondering about the purpose of writing. Mood swings and extremes. A bane in any writer's life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home