Soul Lark's Weaving

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thousand Apologies

I know! I know! I haven’t posted here for quite a while. My last post on Nifty was May 29th! Things have been getting quite hectic lately and my body has kind of given in to the stress. I had gotten very tired after work and the summer’s longer days aren’t helping much. Any way, the doctor warned me about straining myself too much. I haven’t had a very bad day since I recovered and he told me that the bad days would come quicker unless I took things easy. How would the doctor understand? I’m trying to balance my chequebook even though I’m not living lavishly. A huge part of my earnings go into my medicine. I can’t get any generic types until the patent for it runs out. That’s what the doctor says when I complain of the cost of the medicine. I just hope that when it does run out, the doctor doesn’t surprise me with a new medicine “that is more effective.”

Enough griping! I’m still alive and living comfortably. That’s more than what I can say for some of the people living in my city. I have to be thankful. Anyway, I have just posted the next part of the Pellegrine story on Nifty. I hope you’ll like it. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home