Soul Lark's Weaving

Saturday, October 08, 2005

New Book Out

I feel terrible about not blogging much during the last month. However, I hope that the readers will find the new part - The Prophecy interesting reading. For those who have had read the first version of the story, I haven’t changed much by way of content; I’ve changed the way the story is told. It is no longer in a strict chronological sequence. It’s told according to the persons involved in the story.

For those who are new to the series. In Book III, Friendships, I introduced two new and important characters: Jacques and Heath. I had a single response which was really heartwarming. Thanks for the encouragement, Helena.

Book IV: The Prophecy shows how Jorg and the couple, Jacques and Heath, are connected. In doing this rewrite, I’ve realised how much I’ve written. After reading some parts, I asked myself: Did I really write this? Sometimes, it seems too good to have come from my hand. At other times, I had to correct terrible dialogue and grammar.

Lifewise, things seem to be slowing down except that I was left to respond to a group of irate customers. It isn’t my job to meet irate customers. There’s customer service for that. This was a very special complaint. It was the fault of the company and so I had to really address the situation. I hope I don't lose my job if it means a substantial expense from the company. I remember asking myself why I allow myself to get into these tight spots ...

Enough of the complaints. Life goes on. I live one day at a time now. My illness several years ago thought me that. The Pellegrine will still go on. The writing keeps me sane.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! Very nice blog you have :) By the way, if you are in any way interested in more visitors for your blog or site, go see my search engine optimization related site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home